Saturday, December 01, 2007

A Participant's View of Our Film Workshops

When I started my trip from Veles I knew that it' s going to be one great experience for me. Even though It has been two months since the workshop my memories are still fresh enough to write something interesting about it. I started the workshop as a veal in the first icebreaker, and after that I got a penguin, a dog and a cat in the second game :) As we had our training I starter feeling as a real film maker first during the bubble gum presentation and than during the filming of the Paloma advert. :) I really had a great time with all those people. I learned a lot about filming. I'm grateful to Cre8ive8 that gave me the opportunity to have a great day filled with friendship, creativity and craziness :)

- by Ivana Stojkovska

No comments: